Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New Creations. New Ideas.


This one turned out SUPER cute and I JUST LOVE the colors in it! This is an Etsy order for Katie:) She LOVES monkeys and has a super cute room done up for her Ellie in monkeys and polka dots. Here are some pics of the room she sent me for inpiration.

And here's the plaque.
Another order for Krystal....for her hubby Dominic's "Man Cave"!

Here are 2 super cute large handpainted plaques for two super sweet girls. Sadie and Sabrina:)

Posted by PicasaAND a new item...a TRIPLE Hair Bow Organizer for one little girl with LOTS of hair bows and clips to mathc her PBK room. Boy do I wish I would have thought to make one like this for my girls in the first place:) Isn't it TOO CUTE??????? They are larger in size than my orginal Hair Bow Organizers and this style is $32.
 





Posted by Picasa
















Hope you LOVE it KIM and Kennedy!



No comments:

Post a Comment