Monday, September 20, 2010

Orders Galore:)

Here's one of my FAVORITE gift sets ever...and one of the most popular too! This one was created for sweet Karsten and I think it turned out SO SO cute. The name plaque and closet divider combo make a FABULOUS gift for a new Momma...and are priced as a combo for $39! That's $4 off!

OOOO....I love love love these "Under the Sea" closet organizers, don't you?? SO CUTE!
Here is a SUPER cute Hair Bow Organizer....made especially for sweet Mariah for her birthday! Happy birthdau Mariah!
This plaque was an order from my BFF's sister who lives out in INdiana. She needed a cute gift for sweet baby Reagan:) I think the blues and purples and pink definitely compliment each other in this one....hope she loves it Lisa!
Posted by Picasa

AND I knew as SOON as I posted these SUPER CUTE pumpkin family plaques people would be ordering left and right! I made 2 this weekend....I LOVE adding the owl and I think it's the perfect final touch! These are $24:) I LOVE PAINTING THESE!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment