Thursday, September 16, 2010

Variety is the Spice of Life.


I have had tons of custom requests this week. This first plaque is different from all of my other plaques. I have been dabbling in sports themes for various fans out there. This particular momma has a little boy who is a Tar Heels fan. She wanted something she could hang and also use to organize his little hoodies and jackets. SO I created this plaque with 2 hooks on it...the perfect solution! These kind of detailed plaques I charge $24 for, in case anyone is curious:)
Hope little Ivan LOVES it Amber! ENJOY!


Here is an example of one of my "Mini Sass Plaques". It is a 5x7 plaque, it's EXTRA sassy, and is perfect to hang above a bed or on the door knob in YOUR little diva's bedroom:) This one is for a little diva that I have YET to meet...but I am counting down the days till ehr arrival!



THIS I have been DYING to show off. A friend who orders quite frequently always comes up with these cute and fun custom ideas that she wants me to do for her. I LOVE LOVE LOVE cutsom orders and I LOVE making new things. Here's one of them in action...and it's for our home of course:) PERFECT for the fall...don't you love it??? These are also $24.

A few month ago for a baby shower my mom ordered a set of monkey closet dividers, and she wanted a plaque to match when the baby was born. Baby Josh has arrived...and the matching gift set is now complete! Congrats on your bundle of joy Teri!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment