Saturday, September 11, 2010

Busy Busy Busy....

.....and STILL working!! I did finish a few orders and I had to show them off!

Here is another set of those ADORABLE striped monkey closet organizers for a Momma out in Cali.


These adoable duckie organizers are from a friend of mine in the neighborhood. Veronica's Closet has become quite popular around here...and I am please as punch, of course! Julie is a repeat customer...she keeps coming back for more and more! :) Thanks for your order Julie...hope your friend LOVES them and they are a hit at the shower!

This is a gift that my cousin ordered for her best friend who is expecting a sweet baby girl VERY soon:) She didn't know her theme...so we "stalked" her Facebook page and I found a picture of some art she created herself for her new baby's nursery.
SO those inspired me to create THIS plaque...and I think it turned out ADORABLE!!!!! Hope she LOVES it ANDREA! xoxoxo!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. These are some great Closet organization tips! My sister is expecting very soon, these are very helpful!

    ReplyDelete