Friday, October 1, 2010

Fun for the Holidays.

So I have been into the seasonal stuff lately....and I thought I would do something SUPER fun for X-mas. WHat do you think?

Here is a custom oder for my BFF's sister LIsa. She has TWO adorable girls....Veronica (Roni) and Ali. Ali is EXTRA girly and loves pink, and stripes, and owls....I think I nailed this one! :)
Roni is a GROOVY girl and loves all things GROOVY.
Here are some dividers for my fellow OOF-er. What's an "OOF-er", you ask?? Well wouldn't YOU like to know;) They shipped out today Jillian...hope your bestie LOVES them!
Here's what the bedding loks like from PBK


 
Last but NOT least...a set of dividers for my FAVORITE babysitter:) I created something for her lake house this summer...and she was HOOKED! Pink-n-purple monkeys...TOO CUTE! ENJOY!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! Thank you so much!! I love the dividers. I love your work and I will be back for the boys dividers for sure.

    Aloha!

    Rina
    Ri Lala

    ReplyDelete