Friday, October 8, 2010

Warning: CUTENESS ahead!


This was a gift I sent to a fellow "OOF-er" to brighten her week:) I just LOVE this holiday plaque and hope she does too! Where she is....it NEVER snows. SO I thought to be fair I would "send" some her way! ;) Christmas is a few months away....but at least she will be prepared! ;)

Here are two custom plaques I created for two cutie bootie boys in the neighborhood. Their Momma wanted them for their bunks. MIles LOVES bubblegum...and Sam is into sharks, obviously. She was SO happy when she saw these! ENJOY!
This is a custom single initial hook plaque that I made for a BFF of mine. She is giving it as a gift...and here is the bedding she showed me. AND here is the plaque....
These are just a few Hair Bow Organizers I made to have in stock ready to personalize. If you like what you see... let me know! I can personalize it FOR YOUR LITTLE ONE:)
Posted by Picasa
Here is a set of dividers I made for an Etsy client. She is doing a "John Deere" inspired theme for her baby's nursery, and asked if I could create something special. I LOVE custom orders...and of course I said YES:) Here they are...

Lately I have been stepping OUT of my comfort zone and doing "sport" inspired things for  customers. THIS is for ONE FABULOUS OOF-er....GOOOOOOOO VIKINGS! HAHA! Hope you LOVE it. I think it turned out AWESOME!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment