Monday, August 16, 2010

Sweet Chloe. Sweet Marlow.

This week I was happy to create 2 super sweet gift sets for 2 baby girls...sent to total opposite sides of the U.S. Chloe's Mommy wanted me to creat a name plaque and dividers for her new baby's nursery. She has the nursery all decked out in this Cocalo Jungle theme.

SO I came up with these:)





An old college friend contacted me on Facebook about creating something for her BFF and their baby Marlow. What a super cool and unique name, doncha think? She told me to do something sweet, something pink, something girly. Well, when you say sweet pink and girly, and fun to me...there MUST be leopard involved:) Here is her large name plaque and matching hair bow organizer for sweet Marlow's hair pretties:)




ENJOY Momma's!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment