Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy Holidays to The Skiver Fam:)

Happy HOLIDAYS to my FAVORITE BFF from OOF;) In honor of Juliette and her adorable little family. SHE gave me the idea for the reindeer and I think it turned out EXTRA EXTRA cute.

Here is a custom order I created for an Etsy friend. I ordered from HER...she then orered from me! Nothing like trading $$! HAHA! Check out HER shop at http://www.shopmimigreen.com/ SHE HAS THE CUTEST ACCESSORIES for your DOG!
A little something for a fellow OOFer:) Thanks Alicia!

For a local repeat customer:)
Some Hair Bow Organizers ready to be personalized at my show on Sunday:) SO CUTE!


A custom order from Etsy. She wanted some sweet bear closet dividers to match her sweet baby's nursery. Here's the nursery...
And here are the dividers!! SUPER CUTE!!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment