Thursday, November 4, 2010


My "Birth Stat" name plaques have been quite popular lately! It's fun to celebrate the birth of a baby....and it's NEVER too late to get one for your toddler either! Here are 3 gifts I created for a neighbor of mine...these come complete with full name, date of birth, and ALL of the important stats of your wee one!






Here is a peg rack that I created for another neighbor of mine. Her son Easton is all about sports.

This is an Etsy order. Custom Hair Bow Organizer plus Closet dividers make the PERFECT gift for a new baby!
Here is a plaque for some newlyweds:)
Some mini "Sass" plaques....
Posted by Picasa
AND here's something I made to hang in OUR OWN kitchen. I got the idea from a fellow Momma and it turned out perfect! NOW I have a place to hang all of the lovely art that comes home from Veronica (and CHARLOTTE soon...when SHE learns how to paint:)
HOW FUN!




Original artwork by Veronica NOT included;)



Posted by Picasa



No comments:

Post a Comment