Monday, December 13, 2010



I have been SO very busy and have SO many creations to show off in this blog post!
Here's one of my faves...I do this one time and time again and I think it always turns out SO cute!
Here is a set of custom dividers I did for an Etsy gal. HOW cute is this bedding!
AND the matching dividers!



This plaque below has become my VERY favorite TO DATE. The room...adorable.
AND here's the plaque. HOW stinkin CUTE is that?

A few online orders...


This one for a fellow OOFER:)
I made one for her sis...and now ADDISON needs one too:) Thanks KIM!
Personlaized plaque for The Millers!

 
I LOVE how this cowboy inspired plaque turned out!

Here is an order for a good friend of mine. She wanted 3 coordinating plaques and ONE hair bow organizer for 3 sweet kiddos that share their room. (The hair bow organizer is above!) HOW FUN!

AND a little something for her Mamuk to hang outside of her cabin in KY:) Hope she loves it Sara! THANK YOU! xoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment